Having a philosophical background and nature I keep my mind open to what constantly unfolds around me.
These are some of my values:
- I believe that we all came to this world with a purpose and message to deliver
- We are here to learn and we are here to teach
- No encounter is accidental or useless
- We can learn from each person that crosses paths with us
- Nothing is permanent
- Everything and everyone changes & evolves, constantly and continuously
- We can learn anything at any age
- We are the only limit for ourselves
- And my big favourite “everything is always working out for me”
Whilst studying psychology and psychotherapy I discovered neurolinguistic programming NLP and coaching, at the time when I needed it the most. I came across a practitioner that was using both, the counselling & coaching approaches, which was a real game changer for me.
And he was a real person, with a real past and an authentic present. The connection and the process helped me to move forward so much faster than any other process would have. Today I advocate this model and share it with others. This is not for everybody, but there is no one cure/fix/method that will suit all.
This is how I see you and this is how I will work with you. We meet and we talk and the conversations unravel as we go. We create a connection based on confidentiality, acceptance, reflection and empowering dialog which promotes healing and growth. There is no judgement and no criticism, yet there might be a challenge and developmental feedback. You will do whatever you want with it as the process is all about you.
My clients come from all walks of lives, with all sort of challenges, yet they have something in common. They want to improve their lives. Whether professional, personal or sexual, and this drive makes them extraordinary, because not everyone dares to change. Our relationship is empowering, encouraging and it allows the space for reflection, awareness and reparative growth.