You are the expert on yourself. There is no other person in this world that knows you better than you do. You decide what you are going to share, work on and improve. Trust, discretion and confidentiality are imperative parts of the process.
I was once the person who was open to changes and asked for help, perhaps like yourself, I was searching for the right person to work with. I do not have everything sorted. I too am a human being.
Other things you may like to know about me:
- I was brought up in a very strict religious family, properly ‘sheltered’ and unprepared for what the world had on offer
- My family was very much ‘patchwork-style’
- In my late teens and I went through rebellious times and made some bad decisions that have affected my life
- In my early twenties I still kept making bad decisions that had negative consequences…
- I used to regret my past bad choices and ‘immerse’ in the pool of shame, guilt and self-loathing emotions for years
- I used to choose highly inappropriate partners and stay in toxic and abusive relationships
- I used to suffer from spells of depression and social anxiety
- I had the tendency to experience ‘high intensity emotions’, some of which caused me a lot of troubles and worries
- In my late twenties I finally began to see different possibilities and ways of thinking and acting.
Despite this, I was driven, ambitious and achieving, enjoyed studying, reading and exploring new things, so here I am.
- I spent 5 years of studying psychology, NLP, coaching and qualified as psychotherapist. Currently I am working towards completing my PgDip in Psychosexual Therapy with Middlesex University to have a greater insight to psychosexual challenges.
- A few years ago I started regularly practising yoga and meditation, which have been instrumental to my physical healing process.
- Today, I know that we all try to make the best decisions, with the knowledge and resources that are available to us at the time. It is something I gave myself the permission to believe when I was on my journey to heal and accept. Today I know, we either win or learn, failure doesn’t exists. It is an opportunity to learn and grow.
- I continue creating meaningful and satisfying relationships, friendships and business partnerships and most importantly a positive relationship with Self.
- I intend to accept and tolerate rather than expect and assume.
My clients come from all walks of lives, with all sort of challenges, yet they have something in common. They are all extraordinary. Although at the time of our first meeting they may not feel as such, they reconnect with their inner powers as the process unfolds. Our relationship is empowering, encouraging and it allows the space for unlimited growth & expansion. They take control of their lives in the most powerful and beautiful of ways.